... What ever they said is plain truth about windows.
Q. Is Windows a virus?
A. No, Windows is not a virus. Here's what viruses do:
1) They replicate quickly -- okay, Windows does that.
2) Viruses use up valuable system resources, slowing down the system
as they do so -- okay, Windows does that.
3) Viruses will, from time to time, trash your hard disk -- okay,
Windows does that too.
4) Viruses are usually carried, unknown to the user, along with
valuable programs and systems. Sigh.. Windows does that, too.
5) Viruses will occasionally make the user suspect their system is
too slow (see 2) and the user will buy new hardware. Yup, that's
with Windows, too.
Maybe Windows is a virus.
Nope! There is a difference!
Viruses are well supported by their authors, are frequently updated,
and tend to become more sophisticated as they mature.
So there! Windows is NOT a virus.
It is a bug.